Tuesday 26 August 2008

My housing bust redemption - Yahoo News



Vista, Calif. - It was the spring of 2005 and the housing market was in a frenzy. Against my better instincts, I let my realtor convince me to join the fray. Although that decision ...
Source: news.yahoo.com

Tesco sells 13 stores and a depot for £600m to fund expansion plans (Guardian Unlimited)
Supermarket agrees sale to raise more than £600m to fund growth
Source: www.guardian.co.uk

Cyprus enters the Premier League
With the football season just starting, talk of the Premier League is on many lips. But overseas property also has it...
Source: news.assetz.co.uk

Very profitable trade on the Dollar - we were right...
There should be some very rich investors out there at the moment if you read my blog and email bulletin on the 30th o...
Source: news.assetz.co.uk

No comments: